Wickless "Candles" Care and Best Practices

To prevent fire or injury: Use only with UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts or labeled as a candle warmer. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave melter/candle warmer unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Avoid placing the melter in drafty areas near items that can catch fire. However, air flow will enhance the fragrance spread through a room. Select a heat-safe surface to place your melter upon. Never leave the melter unattended, and for safety, don’t “burn” for longer than 4 hours at a time.

Instructions: Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials. Wax level may not decrease. Discontinue use when you can no longer smell the fragrance. Use caution when handling tin while the wax is liquid - it will be very hot. It's best to turn off warmer and wait until the liquid has cooled and resolidified before moving.

Injury or damage to possessions may occur when improperly used. Use caution when using. Do not consume wax.